Thursday, May 15, 2008

Prom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and other stuff








HOLY COW PROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was a blast. I went with the amazing Rachel Riding. For our day activity we went to Main street and had a grand old time taking pictures with the bronze statues!



Ride Like the wind Bullseye



This is us with our beloved friend harold.



I want some too!!!!!!!!!!!!!



This Date is the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



The Big comfy COUCH!


And of course the beloved Masks.

It was really cool at Prom. Rachel was so stunningly beautiful. Dinner was also amazing.



Man...check out my ride! Just kidding, there were replicas from other copy cats in our group but let it be known that it was me and Rachel who thought of it and di first the others are cheap copies.


All I have to say is that it was a blast.


3 comments:

Jenn said...

Love the pictures. Keep 'em coming!

amy root said...

omygoodness you guys look like you had so much fun!!! i love it!!! you both look so good too :)

Maddi Anne said...

I'm sad I didn't get to see you two that night! Agreed...she was stunning! (So glad you did the statues on Main...it looked so fun!)