Tuesday, December 25, 2007

CHRISTMAS MEANS CARNAGE!!!!!!!!!



Not really but I do like that movie. But seriously Christmas was amazing! I woke up at like 3 in the morning. When I was it was 3 I thought to myself "oh well, I'll just go back to sleep." Well I thought wrong! The excitment kept bubbling up inside me and I couldn't go back to sleep! Finally my body was starting to relax when my little brother woke up and started whispering "Marc...............Marc...............Wake up Marc it's Christmas!" I, being the kind and understanding brother I am, played possum until he decided to quit! This didn't happen until he bounced my mattress a few times. Then he went back to bed. An hour later the little boy was down from his bed pushing and pulling on my leg saying "Marc! Wake up!" Now many of oyu may wonder why I didn't wake up at this point. My parents have a lovely rule that we are not aloud to bother them until 7:00 as it was only 5:30 I was wanting to try for a few more hours of sleep.





Finally the blessed hour came! Presents!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Santa did very well. He brought a couple magic tricks and a book on how to draw dragons!










I already know that I am gonig to have loads of fun with that!





Katie Wilson was hilarious as always and gave me an "easy button" ( don't worry there is a story behind it!)










I also got this camera so now I have my own pictures to put on my blog! It was all around a really great day at the Johnson house hold. Everybody was here (except for Devon of course.) Jenny came down from Bakersfield and Stephen brought Holly over.














And Grandpa Phil came down from Snowflake!










My cousins from Flagstaff came down tonight. They are staying till Stephen's wedding.













Oh look at Ausitn, he's 16 strong, and would like a date from nice young women, can't you see it on his face? haha. Just kidding! He's really doing just fine in Flagstaff. haha. But he wouldn't say no to one! Oh yea, and last night we went out to the Desert with the Andersons! I don't have any pictures but it was awesome!





Well that about sums up a wonderful Christmas Day!

1 comment:

Calliandra Rasmussen said...

That's awesome! I'm excited that you had a wonderful christmas! See you new years if not before!