Friday, December 28, 2007

MY BROTHERS MARRIED


Wow it finally happened! MY brother Stephen got married to his sweetheart Holly Butler for time and all eternity yesterday at 9 am. It was so beautiful. They just looked so happy when they came out of the temple!






There was a lot of smiling, and kissing....










And hand holding.............












........and more smiling




Then there was the reception. Tons of people came. It was a lot of fun. Of course I wasn't expected to do much there, but there was one thing I was looking forward too: Decorating Stephens car. haha. I had everything ready, dry erase markers, cans, paper, baloons, the whole nine yards. When I went out into the parking lot I discovered my brother had actually HIDDEN his car. Through much trouble and teaming up with the bridesmaids and groomsmen we eventually found the car. And we did it up right!










Muahaha, but of course his spirits couldn't be dampened. It was wonderful to see my brother and Holly so happy and so in love.




2 comments:

Calliandra Rasmussen said...

Holy cow, that is the cutest thing ever! I just love seeing people get married! I can't wait to go through the temple someday!!!

Jenn said...

Fun pictures! Thanks for posting!!