Sunday, June 15, 2008

Weddings I love weddings

So it was Jenny's big day yesterday! She was married to Brent Hill. It was so exciting!




Jen and Brent like to kiss... a lot!



a lot, a lot........... But thats a positive sign!



Jenny prepares to throw the bouquet.



Well little Shelby Taylor got it, so it looks like there is going to be a slight famine of marraiges for the time being. haha.


Explaination as to why the groom is bending over. Brent is really tall! so yea, work the rest out yourself. haha.



Brent's bro John got the garter, he was really excited about it.

I think my dad was a little sad, this was his first daughter to really go. So he hugged my sister for a long time.... haha.

It was lovely, lovely day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Nathan & Cherish said...

AHHHH ... tell her I said congrats! I'm so happy for her! And we miss you guys ... it's summer ... when are you going to visit us?

Marilee said...

Yo dude check out my blog :)