Saturday, June 28, 2008

Senior Pics are like Chiropractics

So I went and got my senior pics today. Man you wouldn't believe it some people bring like 15 changes of clothes and then I saw a kid who wasn't even wearing formal atire... that was kinda funny. Anyway they call me in and I go sit on the stool thinking "Great! I'll get in and out in like 10 minutes max. Right?" WRONG. First the lady sits me down and puts this velvet desk under me and tells me to put one fist under my chin. To which I thought "You gotta be kidding me! That pose never looks good on a guy, girls its fine, guys not so much." But she took them anyway. The it proceeded with the "Yearbook shot." This is where it gets like going to the chiropracter. They chiropracter goes and starts pushing places in your back and spine and first it hurts but then you feel better. Well in photo shoots they tell you, bend this way put that shoulder down and tilt your head this way... down... twist... tilt... up ...arm left.... right. Ughh I wouldn't be surpirsed if they started speaking in yoga positions. I was beginning to think, how can this even look normal or good. I feel like I'm hanging off a cliff! But surprisingly the pictures don't look to bad... which is saying something because I'm not a guy you associate with the word "photogenic." You can't tell me to say cheese and have the picture turn out that good. haha.

The lady was a fan of my smirk, when she found out how bad my full smile was.

This one is going on my secret agent photo ID!

7 comments:

Maddi said...

Yea-thats one hott secret agent man! (However, I think you do pull off the smile really well. You...unphotogenic? No way!)

Sara said...

wow! those look great!

Marilee said...

Hello you....rrrraaaarrrr!!!

Holly said...

Ok Marc, may I please join your adoring fans in proclaiming once and for all that YOU ARE PHOTOGENIC. How could a handsome mug like yours not dazzle the camera? I married into a very handsome family - don't you deny it. :) Love ya, bro!

Aubree Stradling said...

wow! can i just say that i am a fan of the smirk too? ;) i sure hope your photographer is happily married or years older than you - otherwise you might be in danger of her falling madly in love with you!

Kylie said...

dito the above. and can i say that you've finally perfected the robin hood seductive face? Congrats! you now have the ladies drooling at your feet. i hope your shoes aren't leather :D.

Katie Seigfried said...

OW OW MARC!!! Dang you can pull off the straight face smirk...unlike me...wow I looked really funny because i tried to make it a smile but it looked more like i was in pain...so all of my pictures are just smiles lol! But seriously Marc...can i just say ATTRACTIVE?!!! can i possibly reserve for myself a copy of one of them? :)