Thursday, July 10, 2008

Finally....

It finally happened. Yea I didn't believe it either, took me long enough huh. Yea it wasn't easy though, it took me to the last second to finally achieve it. What am I talking about, the power to save the world? the greatest treasure known to man? No, I'm talking about my driver's license. Oh yea, I finally got it.

Oh yea wondering about that scruff on my face? Well I'm reading a book about Robin Hood, Its called "Hood" and its by a guy named Stephen R. Lawhead (I highly recommend it!) Anyway, I decided that I'm gonna be Robin Hood, or Bran as he is called right now.

4 comments:

Katie Seigfried said...

Yeah i was kinda wondering about that scruff...lol! Well heavens yes you are definitely going to have to drive me somewhere, just for the heck of it! Have those drive talks like we used to in my car ;)

Maddi Anne said...

About Time! jk Way to go kiddo thats really exciting! Yea...we may need to go on a little adventure courtesy of your driving skills. (maybe even a bookstore like unto Barnes & Noble on Baseline and Southern or the library...and I'd get "Hood." You've gotten me excited with all that scruff!) haha

Kylie said...

Jessica says you need to wear your navy blue hoodie to complete your look. Congrats dude!

Nathan & Cherish said...

Yay for Mark .... Just please don' kill me on the road! Haha!