Saturday, August 9, 2008

Throw yourself down, and rid us of your stupidity!

Well gandalf, I did throw myself down, but I ain't rid anybody of my stupidity. Ok, so last night me and brad went party hopping. Just kidding it was only two parties. Anyway, I was at Marilee's party, and just having a good time. See for the dance festival the lady asked if anybody could do a back flip. Now I've gotten pretty good at my dives during lifeguarding. But diving is different then gymnastics, plus you can't jump as high. Anyway I started out with spotters, then had them back off, and well, this is what resulted.

Now I have pretty bruises and knuckles that look like elephantitus?

5 comments:

Marilee said...

I GOT TO USE MY LGT SKILLS!!!

Katy said...

Ah, I see you consider me a blogging buddy. Nice compliment...but does everybody know who "fanghorn" is?? Probably. Tyson is so weird. Anywho, you crack me up kid and it's strange that you are a senior. Meh. Tell my favorite Johnson fam that I said hi!

Calliandra Rasmussen said...

CRAZY KID!!! :]

Katie Seigfried said...

just PLEASE don't scare me like that again...:)

Hermana Abigail Wells said...

haha, the stupidest thing you've ever done to impress a girl...