Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Mem-O-Ry


Here are the directions:1. As a comment on my blog, leave one or several memories that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.So let's have it! Don't be shy! What do you remember? Anything funny, embarrassing, ridiculous, serious, silly...

5 comments:

Rachel Langford said...

Ok, so Marc, I've konwn you for a very long time... as long as I can remember to be exact... but one memory I have on you is back at Porter when I'd go to your house after school cuz my mom was doing Porter Pops, and we'd watch Pokemon... yes everybody... I watched Pokemon at that time of my life. But thankfully I'm over it haha. And another one is just last year when you took me to my Senior Prom!!! :D I had so much fun! We walked down main street and took pictures at the MAC and with all the statues!!! And then there was the acutal dance, which (of course) was a blast too! Thanks so much for all the memories cuz!!!! I miss you!!! Keep in touch!!!

Marilee said...

Hee Hee!! Well this summer was pretty memory filled!! I know that you wished that we were dating but im sorry...youre just not my type :) Haha anywho. I love ya boy, i hope swim is goin good. Oh wait that is my favorite memory i have of you...when i helped you shave your chest :) hee hee

Kylie said...

I think all I've got is choir this last year...and what a memorable year it was! Jazz/Mad was wicked awesome. You have an incredible voice boy, just sitting in front of ye tenors in Chamber was heaven. And also watching Aubree's reactions to your teasing was pretty enjoyable...actually I'm sure some of mine were entertaining as well :D. Good times, good times. LOVE YOU!

Nathan D. said...

well i dont have really any?but i do know this is that i try every day to be better and be a little more like you. so thanks for always being there marc.

Jenn said...

I miss you. I miss your posts. I'll share a memory when I'm not so consumed by grief at your eery silence. :(