Monday, September 15, 2008

Man Night


So as those who have seen/heard, saturday was the night of the all powerful man night! Not so powerful because of certain interruptions of the female variety which resulted in hormonal rages which indirectly rendered Schnepfy injured. Anyway long story ask me later. Anyway the female interruption was that we decided to grace Maddi's birthday by our presence. Yet what better way could we have accomplished this then by arming ourselves with large swords, knives, machetes...etc..etc. I think we even had a bolt action rifle(fake) and a tribal staff(real). Needless to say our little parade was not allowed to pass through the entire threshold that is the Moffats house. Yet Sister Moffat could not pass up the opprotunity of taking a manly picture for us.

4 comments:

Aubree Stradling said...

What a good looking bunch of guys!! Yee Haw!!

Jenn said...

Strapping. That's really the only word I can think of to adequately describe the scene I just witnessed vicariously via film. Nice work

Hermana Abigail Wells said...

Boys are so weird. Why do I like them?

Linda and Rhonda said...

I wish I could have been there for that amazing display of manliness! How handsome all you MEN are!